Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally June

I am happy that it is finally June! My Vegas trip is coming really soon, so I'm excited about that.

Blogging has proven to be quite a job! Everytime I think of sitting down and actually making a post, I realize that I have something else to do, sigh.

In anticipation of my Vegas trip, here are some Vegas photos for us to enjoy.

Las Vegas, NV ,  Vegas

Las Vegas strip, Viva Las Vegas

LAs Vegas, Viva LAs VEgas

I am excited even though I kind of regret scheduling this trip with my friends a couple months shy of my 21st birthday. But it's a-okay because there are still a lot of fun things to do in Vegas even though I can't drink or gamble.

What's your favorite thing to do when in Sin City?

4 comments:

  1. eating is #1, haha! and shopping comes in at a close 2nd. ;) i actually haven't been to vegas as a 21-year old, but all the times i went, i had a blast so i'm sure you'll have a blast too! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas is so much fun! There is definitely lots to do there. You can eat, take photos, and shop! :)

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm following you now!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being my first ever follower, Bree!

      Delete